We are still here!
It’s almost 2023 and I am (re)launching my blog.
I am well aware that
- blogging was cool only in the pre-social-network cyber era
- serious influencers blog on substack, Medium, etc.
- content creators are meant to make money nowadays
- the probability I post twice then nothing for ten years is high
- the probability this site generates significant traffic and makes me popular is low.
I know, I know. But it’s ok because
- all I expect is a space to think and learn
- it’s public to force me to “finish my thinking well”1, not to make me famous
- my endeavour — albeit unassuming — is about research which makes a free culture license logical2.
May you find in these humble scribblings something worth your while.
The virtuous hubris. ↩︎
Now, if you’re a potential buyer for an NFT of a quote of mine, by all means, get in touch. ↩︎